Firstly Welcome to HBeFitness!
My name is Hayward, I am a qualified Personal Trainer, 5th Dan Black Belt in Martial Arts and Action Actor.
I am based in the Christchurch and Bournemouth area, I offer a wide range of training services to individuals of all ages and fitness levels looking to either kick start their fitness journey or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
From a young age I started studying Martial Arts. It has led me to having a film career in Action/Stunts. I have been fortunate enough to be featured on a few big Hollywood blockbusters along side a lot of TV work.
As I am so passionate about Martial Arts I decided to start my own Martial Arts club which is based in the Southbourne area.
I decided a few years ago to become a Personal Trainer because I understand how difficult it can be to keep fit not only physically but mentally. I want to help others who are wanting not only look good but feel good about themselves. Feeling good can really make a huge impact on your life and improve your confidence. I would love to help you and be a part of your lifestyle change!
Why I understand the challenges:
- I understand the challenges mentally and physically as I have been there myself. I dropped down from 19 stone to 12 stone then building 3 stone of lean muscle mass. Throughout my life I will always have to battle with my weight.
- I have over 8 years of knowledge and experience in the fitness industry.
- Over 21 years experience in various Martial Arts styles.
- I am REPS Registered, fully qualified Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer.
A Level 2 Indoor Cycling Instructor (Spin).
- All clients will have access to support when they need
any queries of questions answered, via text, phone call or email. I am happy to answer any question.
- I have many multiple clients who have achieved success by hitting their fitness and physique goals!
Remember whatever your needs are, I can certainly help.
I am very flexible with times and can build a tailored package to suit your needs.
Don’t delay the start of your journey, get in touch and let’s make this happen.
For more information please contact me via Email with your Name and Number and any queries you may have, I will get back to you asap.
If you are interested in some of the films I have been featured in, I have linked my IMDB profile below.
I can help you with your unique training requirements.
Get the best results with the time you have.
Achieve your fitness goals.
Keep you educated on doing exercises correctly to avoid injury.
Make exercise become a habit.
Most importantly enjoy working out.
Group sessions are also available, for people of all ages and fitness levels. It is great for those who have a gym partner.
It helps you keep motivated as you can work with your partner or if you are competitive you can train to beat each other.
I run own Martial Arts club in the South of the UK.
Martial Arts has many physical and mental benefits.
It teaches you self defence.
It helps to boost attitude and mental well being.
Improves fitness levels and social skills