Personal Training Benefits
Make exercise a habit
I can help you find ways to make healthy living and exercise a priority in your life. I can help you overcome obstacles that might prevent you from exercising, and help you set many small, achievable goals.
Great for your mental health
It has long been known that physical exercise can help with mental health issues such as depression, and that it is a recommended part of treatment by many medical health professionals. Having me to help you with your exercise plan when you suffer from mental health problems can help with motivation, with choosing the right exercises to release the most endorphins, and also just to have another shoulder to lean on.
I will always be here to help where I can, I believe this paragraph is true!
Let’s be honest, most of the time when exercising with your Personal Trainer you will be telling them about your week, how work is going, and what’s wrong with your life at the time. This is normal!
A Personal Trainer is there to help with your fitness goals, yes, but they’re also there to help improve your overall well being. They care about how stressed you are, because that will impact how motivated you are in your sessions. They care if you’re unhappy in a relationship, as this could result in eating unhealthily.
There are myriad ways in which having a Personal Trainer can be like having an unofficial therapist.
Help you with your unique requirements
Everybody is different, and that means everyone’s abilities and requirements are different when it comes to exercise. This could be anything from having an old injury that requires special exercises to having a phobia that may impact on where or how you workout.
Everyone needs different exercises and will have individual goals.
This is where I can help you, experience can make a huge difference to your training program.
Best results with no time wasted.
I will guide you through your fitness routine, I will help make sure you are spending time on the types of exercise that will personally benefit you.
If you only have a limited amount of time to work out, I will make sure you get the best results possible for the amount of time that you put it.
Most people have multiple goals when working out, the most common being fat loss and muscle gain. It’s often hard to find the right balance between these two, and a I can help you find the right exercises to achieve all of your fitness goals.
Education when performing exercises is essential in reducing the risk of injury. Many people every year are seriously injured by performing exercises they have not received training for, and this can impact their health and fitness for a long time. Having someone trained in how to execute certain tasks will greatly reduce the level of risk and increase the effectiveness of your fitness routine.
Why should you train with me?
- I want to help as many people as I can so they not only look good but feel amazing!
- I understand the challenges, I know how hard it can be to stay motivated and hit your fitness goal.
- I have been there myself (dropping down from 19 stone to 12 stone then building 3 stone of lean muscle mass). I understand the real struggles it can be when you find it hard to get out of bed let alone go and train. Remember we all are human and I have been there myself! This is why I love my job I love to help others.
- I have over 8 years of knowledge and experience studying in the fitness world.
- I have over 21 years experience in various Martial Arts styles, I am currently a 5th Dan Degree Black Belt, running my own classes in Southbourne.
- I am REPS Registered (fully insured), Fully qualified Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer, Level 2 Indoor Cycling Instructor (Spin).
- All clients will have access to support when they need any queries of questions answered.
- Join other multiple clients who have achieved success but hitting their fitness and physique goals!
Remember whatever your needs are, whether it’s improving your fitness, shedding some pounds, training for a fitness/sporting challenge, or any other reason, I can certainly help. As a online trainer I can train you at your home, beach or park, the choice is yours. I am also very flexible with times and can build a tailored package to suit your needs. Don’t delay the start of your journey, get in touch and let’s make this happen.
I offer a wide range of training packages whether it's training in my studio, with a partner or online I'm sure you will find something that works for you!
I am based in Christchurch Dorset area where I have my own fitness studio.
For more information on where to find me